25th June 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello everyone,
I want to know what is the probability of
getting 80% in 10th ICSE Board for an average student?
I am an average student and I want to secure 80% in
my Board exam. Kindly tell me the probability.
With Regards-

27th June 2015, 04:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Here are some basic tips for the preparation of ICSE 10th and to secure more than 85% :

Choosing of proper study material.

Studying a number of books for the preparation of ICSE board is not the exact way of preparing.

Often people have a misconception that referring many books at a time proves to be helpful, but in actual if the preparation is made by selecting fewer but right books for preparation proves to be helpful for aspirants.

Students should choose books that cover entire ICSE 10th 2016 syllabus and as per 2016 pattern.

Prepare a proper Time Table.

You should prepare a proper time table for your studies and allocate your time accordingly to your weakness and strengths regarding subjects.

A proper time table can prove to be very effective for you to score well in your exam.

Solve previous year papers.

Solving previous year papers is the most important if you want to score well in 10th boards.

You can solve sample papers for ICSE 10th 2016, it will provide you an insight idea of the pattern, marking type and time duration. Solve as much as Mock papers as you can as solving these papers will give you an idea about the actual examination paper.

Stay Healthy and mentally fit.

On top of all never forget to keep up well with your health as it is the basis of all necessities.

There is an old saying "Health is Wealth" which is very true. So keep yourself mentally and physically fit all the while.

Try to take some time out for yourself apart from studies and feel relaxed, do things that keeps your mind and body relaxed.

Quick Tips for ICSE 10th 2016 Preparation:

1. Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter.

2. Note the tips for quick solutions of problems.

3. Make daily or weekly targets and note it down and act accordingly.

4. Revise the syllabus as per study plan.

5. Make time table and distributive time and hence aim to achieve it.

6. Solve previous year questions.

7. Have proper sleep and proper diet.
27th June 2015, 04:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

scoring good marks in 10th board exams is not too tough but its also not an easy job you must need to do your work day by day this routine will increase the chance to score high marks. follow the N.C.E.R.T Books first don't go for any reference book yet your N.C.E.R.T Books are finished solve the previous year question paper it really helps and you will get an idea of question paper, be in touch with teachers and toppers of your school , In that manner you can score very well as per my knowledge.
27th June 2015, 09:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is not very difficult and there is one thing you must do that is you must follow the text books that is given to you.
You should also read all the subjects and you must not neglect any subject.
Instead you must think about all the subjects as scoring opportunities which can be taken into your best subjects.
So just go through all the subjects thoroughly and you can get 80% in your ICSE Examination.
27th June 2015, 10:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

ICSE stands for Indian certificate of secondary education.

If you wish to get 80% marks at first make a time table and follow it on regular basis. To prepare the time table first know your strength and weak subjects and areas and according to that prepare the time table. Make short notes while reading and listening the classes. For preparation of physics,mathematics and chemistry make a list of derivatives, formulas etc.., and practice previous papers. The most important thing to remember is that draw figures wherever necessary. At last learn meditation, do regular exercise.
27th June 2015, 11:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is a high probability of getting 80% or above in 10th ICSE Board for an average student since the checking process is quite lenient. Moreover, if you work hard effectively you can easily score above 80%.

Tips :-

- Increase your effective study hours.
- Keep a revision time daily in your time table.
- Be thorough with the text books and solve the answers in each chapter's exercise.
- Try to be more conceptually enriched rather than merely mugging up.
- Practice numerical problems.
- Solve test papers and sample papers from publications like evergreen, goodluck, etc.
- Solve previous years' papers.
28th June 2015, 12:25 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

If you do hard work then you will definitely succeed. Here i have some tips for you to score good marks in Board Exams. If you follow them regularly then you will surely achieve 80 % and more in board exams.

1. First of all be consistent towards your studies.
2. Devote equal time to each and every subject.
3. Take short breaks when you switch your subjects.
4. Use reference books which are suggested by subject teachers.
5. Mark difficult topics and ask them later to your subject teachers.
6. Take proper and healthy diet.
7. If required join tuition batch of difficult subjects.

These tips are much more useful for you if and only if you apply these in your schedule.
28th June 2015, 12:46 PM
krroshan.amar

Securing marks like 80% in ICSE board is not tough job.

Firstly you should know that in ISC board you have 20 marks for project work for most of the papers. So your first priority should be to secure atleast 18 marks if possible 20 marks in these project works.

Second IN ICSE board exam, each subject has some optional questions in exams. So even if you haven't covered whole syllabus then also you can secure good marks if you have done smart and selective study. Don't try to cover whole syllabus as there are optional questions which will fetch you marks.

Third you should note that there is step marking in every subject. It means even if you haven't written full marks then also you will be awarded marks based on your every right steps performed. So try to attempt as much questions as possible. Even if your final answer is wrong then also you will be awarded with good marks.

Fourth prepare a time table and follow it strictly. Try to allocate fixed time for each paper and study accordingly.

Last but not the least Stay healthy don't study too much that it starts affecting your health. Remember good health will determine how you give your performance in Exam. Take Good Sleep of atleast 6 hour a day.

All the Best
19th September 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

whether all the student can pass in xth cbse or any failures will be there??
Is the correct is strict or lenient??
An average student in school can get how many marks or grade in xth cbse 2016???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?