17th March 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I score 99% marks in +2 exams?

Only 25 days left for +2 science non medical annual marks. Yet, I have great problem in mathematics section probability, 3D geometry, vectors and application of derivatives and integrals in physics great difficulty in reasoning portion and numerical. I have scored 86% marks in +1 class but for +2 I want 99%.

17th March 2017, 09:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score 99% marks in +2 exams?

To score 99% marks in your 12th board exams definitely you have to practice a lot and you have to prepare yourself for hundred percent then only you will able to score 99%. The basic thing that is clear to score 99% marks in your 12th board exam is that your concept should be crystal clear in all the subjects. The exam is all about the application of basic concept in conceptual questions. If you are able to apply whatever you have studied whole year to the question asked you can definitely score the marks of your interest. So the basic criteria to score highest mark is to apply the concept carefully to the questions being asked in the question paper so try to do that. And for that you have to practice previous year question papers.
17th March 2017, 10:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you are weak in mathematics, so in order to get 99% marks in 12th examination you have to work very hard. You have to take private tuitions and take the help of students who are good in mathematics. You have to study the topics well specially maths. Give it more priority and practice well. Increase the timing of your studies and make sure you eat and sleep well during the preparation, so that you can concentrate. It all depends on your dedication and practice, if you are a hard worker then no one can stop you to achieve your goal.

Best of luck.
17th March 2017, 11:01 PM
AshitaBanerjee

You have a great enthusiasm but Only few days are left to give the exams are you are stuck with so many difficulties. The only thing which you can do is seek help from your tuition teacher or school subject teacher. They might help you well. And keep practicing by solving the difficult questions and use 10 years sample papers. They are a great help.
18th March 2017, 05:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Tips to get 99% marks in your 12th board examination in non medical stream:

1. Read the notes which are provided to you by our teachers.

2. You must have clear concepts of each subject and you must apply them correctly.

3. You have to practice mock tests weekly or monthly.

4. Practice previous year question papers.

5. The more you practice question papers the more confidence you will gain.
21st March 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I score 99% marks in 2 exams?

Yes,you can score 95% even you have less time. The only suggestion is make your mind free and relax. Then concentrate on the subject and find the important questions and highly weightage lessons. And over all these lessons learned and then take the part to read remaining lessons.
22nd July 2018, 04:57 PM
prithviraj yadav

Hi,
For score 99% in 12th you need to follow some tips:::

*Make your own notes..
*Always practise on practical subjects..
*Read notes in detail and clear all topics..
*Take your own test in writing (it will make your handwriting good).
*Solve last 5 years paper (that helps for paper pattern and type of questions).
*Do revision regularly for all subjects..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?