12th May 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Information about Single Girl Child Scholarship renewal for next year?

Sir,
I am lakshmi Nair S. I was awarded single girl child scholorship after class 10 and i submited renewal form for next year's scholorship.There is no information about the scholarship till now.Sir i would like to know whether it will be available and also whether i will get the scholarship for further studies after class 12. Please leave me a reply .

thanking you
your's sincierely,
Lakshmi Nair S

12th May 2015, 06:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Single Girl Child Scholarship renewal for next year?

A candidate is eligible for renewal of scholarship, only if she have secured 50% or more marks in aggregate in the examination. So, you will definitely receive a scholarship, if you have scored above 50% of marks in your 11th standard. There may be some delay in your renewal of your application, to know about that, you should contact CBSE officals through mail.
[email protected]

And also try to check, whether you are satisfying all the requirements or not, by referring following attachment(Page 5)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Guidelines for SGCX (Fresh & Renewal)_2014.pdf(559.2 KB, 45 views)
12th May 2015, 09:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Single Girl Child Scholarship renewal for next year?

Single girl child scholarship is offered by CBSE for all eligible and deserving single girl child of the parent after class X. As the scholarship is available for class 11 and 12. If you wish to continue the scholarship then you have to apply for the "Central sector scholarship scheme (CSSS) after class 12 examinations to pursue higher education. To apply for this scholarship candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 80% marks in class 12 examination and candidate's parents income should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum. To apply for this scholarship go to http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...0and%20AF.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?