21st July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th ICSE to appear entrance exam of Panjab University, Chandigarh?

Hello everyone,
How many marks are needed in 12th ICSE for appearing the entrance exam for admission in Panjab University, Chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  2. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  3. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  4. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University Chandigarh?
  6. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  7. Subjective question papers of Ph.D entrance in Panjab University Chandigarh
  8. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  9. When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?
  10. Scope of MPH after completing BDS from Panjab University Chandigarh?
  11. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
  12. Last date of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University? How to fill the Panjab University, Chandigarh form for MCA entrance exam?
  13. Books to be referred for MHA entrance test? Specifically for Panjab university chandigarh?
  14. How to get admission in SD college Chandigarh after passing 12th with 57% in commerce? What quota should I use?
  15. How can I apply for LLB? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?
  18. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh

23rd July 2015, 05:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th ICSE to appear entrance exam of Panjab University, Chandigarh?

Candidate must have secured 50% marks in 12th from any recognised board to appear in entrance exam of Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Also , there is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.

So, you have to secure more than 50% marks in 12th ICSE board.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?