7th July 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?

hello
my child is small so i want to take admissions
in proper board because in future she cant
face any problem related her taking board seats
so i want to know the percentage of seats
available in gujarat board, cbse, and icse?????

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in ICSE at Gujarat after 12th? Which board is better?
  2. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  3. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  6. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  7. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  8. Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  11. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  12. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  13. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  14. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  15. What is the date of announcement of this years 12th result?
  16. Which board is good for a student, GSEB, CBSE or ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  18. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
26th March 2015, 03:04 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?

Number of seats available in any board cannot be said definitely. There are so many schools in India. In Gujarat also there are so many schools. Either a school will be under Gujarat board or under ICSE or CBSE board. Other than that you have distance education schools. Barring the distance education schools, if you consider other schools then each school has around 55-65 seats for juniors. So if there are more than 30,000 schools in Gujarat, you can imagine the number of seats available. It is difficult to say the individual percentage of each board among all these schools. But you can assume around 33% for each board. For your child none of the boards are bad. It depends on your child, what course he or she likes. Since your kid is very small, do not discriminate between any board. Right now admit in a board that you find your child comfortable. The time to judge a board will be at the time when your kid goes for secondary admission.
31st March 2015, 03:34 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?

First of all i would like to tell you that in today's market English become as a primary language.And most of the student agitate in speaking English.The reason behind this situation is our primary educational environment.
So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to choose a board in which your daughter read,speak and write in English so that she can prepare herself from her childhood.

There is no issue regarding availability of seat in any of the board.because there are a lot number of school opened under every board.
31st March 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

If i want to do doctor degree can 10th be C.B.S.E. board and 12th be Gujarat board.
And which board is better C.B.S.E. or Gujarat and which board has more seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?