21st August 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to write GUJCET? When GUJCET notification is released?

Sir I am from Surat I completed my 12. Standard in andhrapradesh but my native place is Surat now I would like to join in mbbs course in Surat medical college but I didn't attended for gujcet I wish to write guj cent on 2015 how much percentage requires to get mbbs seat can I write gujcet of 2015 nd when will give the notification of gujcet

15th September 2014, 02:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to write GUJCET? When GUJCET notification is released?

There are no percentages that are required to be eligible for GUJCET. The exact rules and guidelines for colleges under GUJCET are given below –
- Students who have passed 12th exam with science stream from Gujarat State board or students who are going to appear in 12th board examinations the same year when they have filled application form for CET.
- Students who have passed 12th exam with science stream from CBSE board or students who are going to appear in 12th board examinations the same year when they have filled application form for CET.
- Students who are heirs of officers/employees who are from Gujarat but doing their work as workers of Central or State government, military forces, etc, who have passed 12th standard with science stream or are going to appear in the year they applied for CET .
21st March 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to write GUJCET? When GUJCET notification is released?

Hello sir, If my marks in Gujarat board exam are low or failing marks in pcm than can we appear for gujcet exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?