26th July 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard from Chhattisgarh Board. I have taken Commerce. I want to change my Board to CBSE in 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

30th July 2018, 09:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board student?

Being a student of Class 11th with Chhattisgarh Board you are not eligible to directly migrate to any CBSE i.e; (Central Board of Secondary Education) affiliated school for your Class 12th academics as the registration for CBSE Class 12th board examination is done while the student is pursuing his/her Class 11th in a school affilated to CBSE.

Therefore, in order to pursue your higher secondary school degree with CBSE, you need to be enrolled in a CBSE affilated school atleast from your Class 11th.
31st July 2018, 06:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board student?

You will require the following documents :
* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (due to change in the board).

If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school of different board.
31st July 2018, 08:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to change school as well as board in 12th.
You can pursue as a private candidate also.
No any problem persists while changing board.
You have to get transfer certificate from school to get admission in any other board or college.
For this you have to contact principal of college and write an application to him requesting to issue transfer certificate.
To get admission in any other board or college you must have transfer certificate with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?