21st February 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?

Sir/Mam,

I am in chhattisgarh and studing in class 10 th state board and now i wants to change my school for cbse in 11th sciece so please tell me how i get transfer and study science(pcm)..

It will be verry help full to me

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  3. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  5. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  10. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  11. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  12. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  14. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  15. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  16. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  17. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  18. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
22nd February 2015, 09:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?

Procedure to get transferred from Chattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board in 11th standard:-

- First of all, research on the internet the schools under CBSE curriculum at your place.
- Some schools take provisional admission based on pre-board result. So contact the schools to know whether such provision is there or not, and if there, you can apply as per the instructions from the concerned school.
- Otherwise wait for the class 10th results and then apply.
- Get the application form from the concerned schools, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date along with the requisite documents.
- Wait for the shortlisting process to get over, and if selected report on the specified date and complete the admission process by doing all the formalities and paying the requisite fees.
14th April 2015, 01:26 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?

You can easily change your school from any board to some other board. But for that you have to follow up a well defined criteria.

You need following documents for changing your school.

** A character certificate from your last school.

** Migration certificate.

** Mark sheet of your last class that you have passed.

So my suggestion to you is that simply collect all the important documents and fill the new admission form in your new school.
15th April 2015, 12:23 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you want to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science after 10th board.
You collect following document form your 10th school to get admission in class 11th CBSE board.
1).class 10th mark sheet.
2). School leaving certificate.
3). Transfer Certificate.
4). Migration certificate.
After geting above document from your school you can get admission in class 11th CBSE board.
22nd May 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

CHANGE MAHARASHTRA BOARD TO CHHATTISGARH BOARD STANDARD 9TH STANDARD IS IT POSSIBLE
22nd September 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in cbse board school and i want to change my board from cbse to cg board . And i want to give open so can you please help me to get a good open school .
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?