19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal for 8th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Ahmedabad International School is a best school in Panchmahal?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  3. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  4. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  5. Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board for studying in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  6. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  7. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  8. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  9. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  10. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  11. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  12. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  13. List of GBSE schools offering admission in 8th standard in Ahmedabad
  14. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  15. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  16. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
4th March 2023, 02:31 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?

The requirements for admission to Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal for 8th standard may vary depending on the school's admission policies and the availability of seats. However, in general, the following documents and criteria may be required:
  • Birth certificate of the student as a proof of age.
  • Transfer certificate from the previous school.
  • Mark sheet of the last exam passed.
  • Character certificate from the previous school.
  • Passport-size photographs of the student and parents.
  • Proof of residential address of the parents or guardians.
  • Admission test or entrance exam may be conducted to evaluate the student's academic level.

It's best to contact the school directly to know more about their admission process, criteria and any other specific requirements they may have for 8th standard admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?