27th April 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?

Hello everyone, please let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in Delhi Public School of Digboi for 5th standard? I want to admit my son in Delhi Public School so I want to know about the requirements for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th CBSE to get 11th admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  3. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?
  4. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?
  5. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  6. Whether admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  8. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  9. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  10. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? -- [New]
  11. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering 5th admission in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  13. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  14. Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  15. Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  17. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  18. Detailed information, admission procedure and requirements to get admission in 5th standard of The Banyan Tree School, Jammu?
4th March 2023, 03:00 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?

To get admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi for 5th standard, you need to fulfill the following requirements:

Age: The candidate should be 10 years old as on 30th September of the year in which the admission is sought.

Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized school.

Entrance exam: The school may conduct an entrance exam to test the candidate's proficiency in English, Mathematics, and Science.

Submission of documents: The candidate needs to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
a. Birth certificate
b. Transfer certificate from the previous school
c. Marksheet of the previous class
d. Passport size photographs

Regarding the exact admission procedure and fee structure, it's recommended to visit the official website of Delhi Public School, Digboi or contact the school directly.
11th March 2023, 01:46 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?

Details of documents needed are given below:

Two Passport Size Photograph.
Mark Statement of Pre Board Examination.
One Photocopy of Class X Board Examination Admit Card.
Copy of Parents identity and caste certificate (if any)
A Copy of dependent list (for IOCL Employee wards only)
Online Transaction Receipt.
14th May 2023, 04:31 PM
Abhishek2426

Hello,

To get admission in class 5th standard in Delhi Public School, there are few simple steps which you want to follow.
  1. First of all student age must be between 9 to 10 years to get admission.
  2. Student should have pass previous year class i.e, 4th standard.
  3. Visit on the school campus or official website to fill application form.
  4. Fill all the essential details as on the government id.
  5. After submitting all the details you will get the call from school officials for the entrance exam. Entrance exam is totally basis on the previous year class syllabus. Some schools take admission after entrance exam, some will give admission directly.
  6. After clearing and submitting fees student will get the admission.

I hope this information will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?