9th January 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?

Sir i am studying in kendriya vidyalaya ranikhet i want to transfer to kendriya vidyalaya kashipur i m a sc student so can i get transferred?

17th January 2014, 03:55 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?

You can seek transfers on the ground of posting or some serious issue. The authorities need to be convinced about your plea. You can put an application explaining your problem. It might take some time but things might fall into your favour. There are certain rulings for transfers like children of transferable central government employees including ex-servicemen and also non-transferable central government employees along with children from any other category.*
4th March 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?

Transfers can be done for non govt. Employees or only for govt employees
14th August 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Suggest Books for preparation for the post of principal in KV and send previous years question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?