12th December 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji. I want to study in 5th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

19th December 2018, 10:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

I want to tell you that, you can not get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji in 5th standard. Students in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are admitted from class 6th. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya provides education upto Class 12th.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
http://dhemaji.jnv.academy

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th January 2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?