5th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur of Varanasi. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing his Montessori, he can join Kothari International School or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur for 3 years old candidate?
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  4. Requirements to get Nursery admission in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  5. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  7. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  8. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  9. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  10. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  11. Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  12. Can i apply for B.Ed being a Preschool teacher since 3 years and a Post graduate in M.Sc electronics? Details about 1 year B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. Preschool or School, which is better for 3 years old candidate?
  14. How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?
  15. Whether a child is eligible to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?
  16. Whether a child is eligible to join River House Academy through Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  17. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
3rd March 2023, 01:24 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?

It is best to contact Kothari International School directly to inquire about their admission policies and requirements. However, in general, admission to a school is based on several factors including age, academic performance, and availability of seats. You may need to follow the admission process of Kothari International School separately, as admission to preschool does not guarantee admission to Kothari International School. It is recommended to contact both schools to get a better understanding of their admission processes and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?