2nd December 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration for BSc?

how many years to B.sc...could u please tell me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. What's the duration of MCA program after doing B.Sc(IT)? How may I get details about MS program (in U.S), after completing B.Sc(IT)?
  2. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted?
  3. How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?
  4. Can I do BDS after post basic BSc? What is the duration of the course?
  5. Can I opt for MBBS after doing BSc MIT? What is the course fees and duration?
  6. Colleges in India offering courses in BSc Fashion Technology along with CAD programme? Duration of the course?
  7. What are the fields for medicine course?
  8. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student -- [New]
  9. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure?
  10. Any reduction of duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for BSc completed students? I have completed BSc final year
  11. Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  12. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  13. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  14. What should I do after 12th class having secured 58% in 10th class?
  15. What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?
  16. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee duration of MBBS course?
  18. Details about animation? What is the syllabus and duration of the course?
19th January 2013, 11:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration for BSc?

Usual duration of B.Sc course is three years. Candidates having completed HSC in science subjects can look for B.Sc degree. Admission to the course is done on the basis of merit. The course is available in subjects like Physics, Botany and Biotechnology. Eligible candidates can have admission to the course in reputed Universities like Pune University, Delhi University and Punjab University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?