7th December 2012, 07:54 PM
vaishnavi thokal

How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication

I am final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication engg.from govt. polytechnic Nagpur. I wish to do government job after complition of diploma.please suggest me some job options.

Related Questions:
2nd June 2013, 04:25 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Hi friend
you can get the government jobs after completing your diploma in EC.
You can apply for the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy with the competion of this course.
You can also apply for government as well as private companies related with your field.
Best of luck
30th June 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication

I am a student of diploma in eletronics& tellecommunication engineering in west bengal .can i eligabl BSNL job
7th July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of diploma in eletronics& tellecommunication engineering...how can i get a job in BSNL..
14th July 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year diploma student in electrical branch fron dabra sir how can i am apply for job in navy and army and wich post.
24th February 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of eletrical and electronics engineering i want to do a government job which is linking with deffence. Know i am studying final year
15th March 2014, 02:53 PM
puridi lakshmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of eletrical and electronics engineering i want to do a government job which is linking with deffence. Know i am studying final year
i am student in electronics&communication engineering iwant to government job.After completion my diploma final year.I am studying in diploma final year now.
11th July 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
M last year diploma appearing student from ET branch...n i have kt....so can i work in same field..???in mumbai???
25th August 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hii
i m last year diploma student from mechanial (production),i want to goverment job.so how can i get it?
(abhishek mishra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?