8th December 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee of engineering college of Thapar

total fee of engin colledge of thaper
total fee of four year cours of engin of thaper

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the total fee structure of Thapar University Patiala per semester for B.Tech programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure for MBA HR admission in Thapar University
  3. What is the total fee structure of Thapar University for MCA?
  4. What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?
  5. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  6. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  7. Can I get Jaypee Dhirubhai College Thapar or any other good engineering college with a state rank of 77594?
  8. Fee structure of Thapar engineering college Patiala for M.Tech per year?
  9. What is the fee for 4 years Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  12. What is the total fee requirement for Aeronautical Engineering
  13. What is the total fee of mechanical engineering in Government Technical College Railway road?
  14. What is the total fee structure for MCA in Thapar University Patiala?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  16. Total amount that is to be paid as a fee during 4 years of Aeronautics engineering in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  17. What should I do for taking admission in Thapar University? I am pursuing B.E degree(2nd year) in mechanical from Engineering college Jalgaon
  18. What is the total fee of master degree in computer engineering at Alpha Engineering College?
8th May 2015, 02:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee of engineering college of Thapar

Total fee of engineering college of Thapar.

* Admission Fee
RS. 6,000/-

* Alumni Fee
RS. 500/-

* Registration Fee
RS. 2,000/-

* Tuition Fee
RS. 14, 000/-

* Development Fee
RS. 3,500/-

* PCP Fee
RS. 5000/-

* Academic Counseling
RS. 1,500/-

* Examination Fee
RS. 1,500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?