13th December 2012, 09:42 PM
abdul khadar jeelani.m

How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?

i want to join Bsc.Agri this year any entrence tests are there for that and percentage of marks required for that

Related Questions:
  1. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  2. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the percentage criteria to get admission in BSc Agriculture? How much marks are required?
  8. How can I join BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PUC?
  9. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  10. How much marks are required in 2nd PU to join BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc Agriculture?
  12. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  13. How much percentage I need to join in BSc Agriculture?
  14. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  15. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  16. What is the percentage of marks needed to join Agriculture after passing 12th
  17. What are the subjects required to pursue BSc in Agriculture?
  18. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
26th May 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?

I'm confused. I took admission with bsc honours. but know I want to change it to mathematics. is this possible? our class has not started
25th July 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?

can iget aseat in agbsc collge igot it 38371 rank pls say me iam bc/e candidate
31st March 2014, 03:37 PM
meera bharu

Default Re: How to join BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY?What is the percentage of marks required?

HOW MANY MARKS IN plus 2 ARE TO BE REQUIRED TO JOIN B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY?WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEGE TO STUDY B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY?
WHEN IT WILL PROVIDE APPLICATION FORM?
25th April 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is needed for got Ag.bsc seat in govt. College?
How many total Ag.bsc govt. Seats are there in AP?
5th January 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am a second year agri plant protection student. What can ido for join in bsc agri in thamilnadu
25th February 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What should be the total percentage to get admission in Agri BSC after 12 passed ?
29th May 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the necessary criteria for taking admission in bsc agri and what doccuments are required
24th April 2019, 04:57 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

In almost all Goverment colleges, admission in Bsc Agriculture happens direct through the marks of 12th of any student.
For general category the required marks is above 90%, and for SC category the marks is between 85 -90% (it varies). But There is a all India entrance exam for Bsc Agriculture Conducted by ICAR.
31st October 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Mark's to get Ag.bsc in dwd university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?