17th March 2011, 07:14 PM
swarjitha

Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?

hai........... i am doing c.a. i have a doubt about whether i will pass it or not..... so i want to do m.b.a in distance mode..... i have experience in doing articles of c.a for 2 years. can i do the m.b.a in distance mode. i have completed my gradution (b.com).please anybody suggest which course(p.g) will best suits me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best demanded distance learning course for an M.Sc.(Biotech) post graduate? I am interested in courses such as B.Ed, MBA, LLB etc.
  2. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  5. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  6. Whether my two years work experience will be considered as Articleship for CMA Intermediate? -- [New]
  7. Job prospects in private sector after doing MBA in distance learning?
  8. Can I do MBA after my B.Tech with 4 years Experience?
  9. Institutes through which I can pursue MBA in Supply Chain Management? Does this a part time course or Distance Learning Program?
  10. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  12. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  14. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  15. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India?
  16. What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  18. Whether my CA Articleship of 3 years will be calculated as experience for CFA(American) course?
12th February 2012, 05:48 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?

Many universities offering MBA correspondence.

if you could do MBA correspondence from IMT than it would be quite good for you.
As it is consider as reputed institution as far as correspondence MBA is concern.

MBA CORRESPONDENCE
* Annamalai university
* Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, New Delhi
* Tamil nadu open university
* Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
* Sikkim Manipal University
* Indira Gandhi National open university
* Symbiosis college of distance learning.
* IMT GHAZIABAD

POST GRADUATION PROGRAMMES AFTER B.COM

M.COM
M.ECO
M.STAT
M.A
MASTER'S IN FINANCE & CONTROL
COMPUTING
B.ED
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
MASTER'S IN FINANCIAL ANALYSTS
LAW
MASS COMMUNICATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?