14th December 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DNB exam after passing MSc medical microbiology

I am MSc.medical microbiology student in j.l.n medical college ajmer (rajasthan).would you please tell me that whether i am eligible for this DNB exam or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  3. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  4. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  7. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  8. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  9. When is the MSc Medical microbiology entrance exam?
  10. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  11. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  12. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges? -- [New]
  14. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  15. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  16. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?
  17. How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
5th March 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for DNB exam after passing MSc medical microbiology

It is for sure impossible to do DNB with a MSc degree. Let me rephrase your question so that you understand what i say. Your question sounds like if can i do MD Micro after MSc? DNB is a specialty for doctors - MBBS not for BSc or MSC sort of degree.
This must help you know better i suppose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?