17th December 2012, 10:31 AM
vingupadiyar

What is the scope of learning french to make a career in India?

What is the scope of learning French for making a career in India?What career can be pursued with French in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  2. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  3. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  4. Career prospects after learning French?
  5. What is the scope of learning french language?
  6. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  7. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  8. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  9. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  10. Career scope of learning Spanish Language as translator in MNC?
  11. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU -- [New]
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  13. Scope for photography in India? how to make a career as a photographer and get good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  15. Career scope for ECE stream outside India especially in UK?
  16. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  17. Career scope and opportunities for BA LLB?
  18. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
9th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of learning french to make a career in India?

What are the career opportunities that I would get after doing B.A. or M.A. in French in INDIA??????
17th June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I wanna Know about what is the scope of French language or who is the best language course
9th October 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

how can helps me French language in guiding?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?