18th March 2011, 06:52 PM
Jayaprabha C

How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala

I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala

Registered under the Indian Veterinary Council Act ,1984( Central Act 52 0f 1984) ON 30.12.2010 ( Reg no: 3641), effected with the Kerala State Veterinary Council .

I am a native of Palakkad , Kerala , and have pursued al my studies in Kerala itself

Now that I got married to a native of Coimbatore, TN,I want to know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon.

What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC?

Kindly reply me

17th May 2015, 01:06 PM
abthar

Default Re: How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Ker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayaprabha C View Post
I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala

Registered under the Indian Veterinary Council Act ,1984( Central Act 52 0f 1984) ON 30.12.2010 ( Reg no: 3641), effected with the Kerala State Veterinary Council .

I am a native of Palakkad , Kerala , and have pursued al my studies in Kerala itself

Now that I got married to a native of Coimbatore, TN,I want to know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon.

What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC?

Kindly reply me

Dear aspirant

Currently there is no exams for veterinary surgeon right now..TNPSC will announce new recruitments only on 2016 because of upcoming state elections.So wait for one year for tnpsc new announcements.Details regarding recruitments,eligibility criteria will be clearly mentioned by them in their announcements..

Hope it was useful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?