20th December 2012, 07:57 PM
pandian.R

Procedure to be followed for IAS exam? What is the qualification required?

1.what are the procedures are followed by the i.a.s exam???
2.how to face the exam?
3.what are qualification required?
4.how to apply exam?
5.the best coaching center in tamil nadu and india?

10th January 2013, 06:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed for IAS exam? What is the qualification required?

Selection of applicant to IAS is done on the basis of CSAT and mains exam. Graduation is the basic qualification required. Age of the candidate must be below 30 years. Application can be forwarded through the official portal of UPSC. T.I.M.E, Careerpoint etc. are some of the best coaching centers where you can undergo training.
14th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to be followed for IAS exam? What is the qualification required?

what is a qulification for IAS Exam in tamil nadu
then exam details please reply to [email protected]
8th April 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Riya ,26 yrs old completed Msc.Mathematics and B.ed. I never studied arts subjects like history ,political science etc. after SSLC.Can i clear IAS exam?
17th June 2015, 12:23 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Here is a criteria listed below for becoming an IAS officer:-

Your age should be less than 30 years.
You should have completed graduation from a recognized university.

The selection is divided into 2 phases.
CSAT
Main exam.

Best coaching centers are:-

T.I.M.E.
Carrier point.
Vaid's carrier point.
17th June 2015, 11:24 AM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend civil services exam is conducted in three stages.
Preliminary:it is the screening process for the exam.
Mains exam:
It is the conventional written exam on the basis of which call for interview is given.
Interview:It is the personality test of students.
ELIGIBILITY:
1.You must have an indian citizenship.
2.You should have completed your graduation from any recognized university.
3.Age limit for the exam is 21 to 30 years.age relaxation is provided to the reserve category students.
Thank you
30th December 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i am complete my B.Sc Information Technology and Now am doing M.Sc coress. if i eligbile IAS exam
30th December 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i am complete my B.Sc Information Technology and Now am doing M.Sc coress. if i eligbile IAS exam
30th December 2015, 08:49 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to be followed for IAS exam? What is the qualification required?

IAS is the Indian Administrative Services examination which is one of the civil services examination,this examination is conducted through the UPSC board and you need to apply for the IAS also through the UPSC board only and the examination procedure and eligibility terms are well described in the UPSC official site also.

There is the fixed eligibility criteria which needs to be followed in order to appear for the IAS
  1. Candidates should have attained 21 years and not exceed 30 years in order to appear for the examination
  2. Should have completed the graduation or bachelor degree related courses in any of the discipline of study.
  3. Applicants should belong to the Citizens of India only.
  4. There are fixed number of attempts to be made such as OBC 7 times and General Category 4 times and the SC|ST un limited times
These are the minimum eligibility criteria which is required in order to appear for the IAS recruitment.

This is one of the All India wide examination and you need to face it as a challenge process and appear for it and clear the examination,tough preparation and through study helps in developing the knowledge in the examination.

You can apply for this examination through the official website of the UPSC which will be conducted every year all India wide examination.
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

From the above mentioned official site you can apply for the recruitment.

The IAS selection procedure will be done through the year long process and the selection process includes the series of steps.
  1. Preliminary Examination
  2. Mains examination
  3. Interview
These are the three rounds of interview which will take place for the IAS slections.

The best coaching centers in the Tamil Nadu are.
  • All India Civil services coaching center - Kanchi
  • NR IAS Academy- Thennur
  • EVA Stalin IAS academy-West Tambaran
31st December 2015, 12:20 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Qualification must be required:- A graduation degree.

Age limit:- 21 to 30 years.

Exam Pattern:- Preliminary ,Mains

Best coaching center in Tamil:-

Career Point

T.I.M.E

Vaids carrier point

Carrier Point
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?