22nd December 2012, 09:35 PM
riya_16177

How can I become a bank manager while studying in 10th class

hey,
am Riya, studying in 10th class... I have a great interest in banking and all...
so i want to become a bank manager.... my question is this what should i take in 11th and after 12th.... all the qualifications required... marks....?????

23rd December 2012, 02:34 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a bank manager while studying in 10th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya_16177 View Post
hey,
am Riya, studying in 10th class... I have a great interest in banking and all...
so i want to become a bank manager.... my question is this what should i take in 11th and after 12th.... all the qualifications required... marks....?????
Dear,

Its good that you are so specific about your career and want to take proper step for it from your beginning. Since you have completed your 10th and want to go in banking sector , you can take commerce in your 11th and 12th with maths.It will help you a lot and in competitive exams too.

Marks does not matter much here but yes if you could at least manage 60% in your 12th you will be in profit both in competitive exam eligibility but also during internal promotions in your job.

You can write following exams after your 12th:
  1. CWE
  2. IBPS

CWE is mainly for recruitment for the clerical posts in PSU banks. You can start from bottom and slowly you can move up and may reach to the level of a bank manager one day.
IBPS is given to get probationary officer's post in banks. Its a level higher than clerk. But IBPS is a bit tougher than CWE. You can start your preparation during your graduation as early you will start you will increase your chances for selection.

You cannot apply directly for bank manager after your graduation you have to start from the bottom and with your hard work and dedication you can reach to that level.

Best of luck!
23rd December 2012, 03:36 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

In order to become a Bank Manager,you will have to appear for the IBPS PO Exam.
In order to appear in this Exam,you will require the following Eligibility :-

Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be Graduation Pass out in any stream from Recognized University.
>>Your degree should be approved from the UGC.

Age details:-

>>Your Minimum age should be 18 years.

>>Your age should not be above 28 years.

There will be age Relaxations of 3 years for OBC and 5 Years for SC/ST.

Marks Required:-

>>If you belong from the General/OBC category then your minimum marks should be 60% in Graduation.

>>If you belong from the SC/ST category then your minimum marks should be 50% in Graduation.

The questions in these Exams will be asked from the Following Sections:-

>>Quantitative and Logical Reasoning.

>>Data Interpretation.
>>English Grammar.
>>General awareness(Related to Indian Economy).
>>Computer(Basics).

Total number oif questions will be 250.

Total duration for this Exam will be 3 hours.

Its Official website is www.ibps.in

23rd December 2012, 04:32 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to become a bank manager you need to have at least degree in your educational qualifications.

As you are in 10th class now I suggest you to complete your 10th with a good percentage of above 65% throughout the academics.

After successful completion of degree you will be eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerical and PO exams.

If you qualify the exam you will be eligible for 20 national banks in India.

Giving the best performance in the interview you can easily get into the banking sector.

Now the eligibility for getting a job in banking sector is minimum graduation.

Thank you,

All the best.
23rd December 2012, 08:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to become a bank Manager while studying in 10th. Bank Managerial post carries a lot of experience. One Clerical employee become a manager of a bank after serving successfully for years in a bank.

Generally bank P.O.(Probationary Officer) become Manager of a bank after gaining some years of experience.

The eligible candidate aspiring for bank P.O., has to crack P.O.exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
23rd December 2012, 08:57 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to become a bank Manager while studying in 10th. Bank Managerial post carries a lot of experience. One Clerical employee become a manager of a bank after serving successfully for years in a bank.

Generally bank P.O.(Probationary Officer) become Manager of a bank after gaining some years of experience.

The eligible candidate aspiring for bank P.O., has to crack P.O.exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
24th December 2012, 05:32 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I become a bank manager while studying in 10th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya_16177 View Post
hey,
Hi

This is indeed very nice that you have interest in the banking sector but to be true being in 10th class its too early to worry about these that how you can become a manager, whats the salary and all such things. But yeah I appreciate your query i.e what subjects you should preferably take in your higher secondary classes to carve a career in the banking sector..

There are 3 streams usually which are given to students to choose from. They are SCIENCE, COMMERCE AND ARTS. Thus I would recommend the COMMERCE STREAM FOR YOU.
Commerce stream has subjects like Accounting, Business Studies, Statistics, Economics and other Banking related stuffs. So if you take this course up then it would really help build your basics for the banking subjects and you would get a very good understanding about the same because the students usually study very good for the board exams and it would really benefit you for the same..

Now once you are done with your HS exams, then there are two entries to get a job in a bank and they are :

Clerk
Probationary Officers

So clerical entries are open for the Class 12th pass candidates, but only for SBI. IBPS - Institute for Banking Personnel Selection is an organization which conducts an exam for the aspirants for both clerical as well as PO level entries. Thus you can apply for it, BUT from this year the eligibility has changed to a minimum graduate to apply for even the Clerical posts. However the SBI still has the clerical entries open for the Class 12th pass..Thus you can try in them then.

But if you want to become an officer in bank, then you have to be a minimum graduate in ANY subject from a recognized college or university. They conduct an Aptitude Exam which has 4 parts :

Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
Banking and Computer Knowledge
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.

The paper is of 200 marks and once you clear the cut off and qualify then there are rounds of GD and PI. After that only you would be selected as a bank officer.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
26th December 2012, 10:01 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Riya,

There is no way through which you can become a bank manager while studying in class 10th.

If you are really interested in Banking sector Jobs like Clerical as well as PO posts , then you should consider on the below mentioned carefully :

a) Your minimum educational qualification must be graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university.

b) Your age must be in the bracket of 18-30 years.

c) Relaxation in upper age is also granted to candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.

d) You must be a citizen Of India.

So , Try to fulfill the above mentioned criteria first to be eligible for the banking examination.

And if you successfully crack the Banking PO Examinations then after 4-5 years of experience or by departmental examinations you may achieve the post of bank Manager.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th December 2012, 06:57 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Sorry to say but you cannot become a bank manager while studying in class 10th.

Bank manager is the highest post that anyone can achieve in a bank.

If you want to become bank manager, then first of all you have to crack the bank PO Examination and after working 4-5 yrs as bank PO and through departmental exams you can fulfill your dream.

The qualifications required for bank PO Examinations are:

* Educational Qualification:- Graduation from any recognised university.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC category and 5 yrs for SC/ST category.

* Nationality:- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
12th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i get banj job?i m 12th wth maths.
27th November 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN FYB.COM HOW CAN I BECOME BANK MANAGER WHAT SHALL I DO FURTER COURSE
20th December 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11 class with cbse board. What can i do
21st March 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I, am student of class 10th and I want to become a bank manager, suggest me what to take in 11th class, and after 12th what should I do?
14th April 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,,I am studying b.tech 1st year in Snist(sreenidhi). I want to become an IAS ..or aim for civils ...can I start my preparation since my 1 st year....plz advice me sir.and if so I can start give me preparation guidance...mail me to :[email protected]
19th April 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hey,
am Indrajit, studying in 12th science class... I have a great interest in banking and all...
so i want to become a bank manager.... my question is this what should i take in 3.... all the qualifications required... marks....?????
14th June 2021, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an bank manager then which group should I take in 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?