26th December 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?

am final year bsc physics student.am not interested in doing msc physic.so what are the courses available in kerala for after bsc physics to get good job?

27th February 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?

I have done Bsc-IT, Can I do Msc physics?
12th May 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?

which colleges offered under anna university to join b.sc mathematics?
30th May 2013, 01:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can try for MCA degree, if interested in software field. MBA degree is suitable for those candidates who have interest in managerial jobs. Short term courses offered by GNIIT, Oracle, etc can be selected. Here they can opt with short term courses like CCNA, CCNP, etc. PG diploma courses related to physics can be opted.
3rd June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

after b.sc phys(hons) wht type of job offer me .
24th July 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the higher options after bsc physics instrumentation in kerala?
26th July 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, i have completed my b.sc in physics with a very low percentage of 59. Is it possible for me tofurther study astrophysics with this percentage? If yes,please show me the way. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?