28th December 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to complete part time MBA?

I want to know the procedure to complete part time MBA. and also want to know the part time MBA IN Operation colleges in Mumbai. Difference in Part time and Full time MBA which one is better for guy who has experience of 3 year in IT.

2nd July 2013, 09:12 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Procedure to complete part time MBA?

~~~Part time MBA~~~

MBA(Masters in business administration) is a tow year PG coaarse can be done ful time or part time. Generaly full time MBA are preffered by Job highers. Part time MBA is a mere suporting degree to get increment in same institute.
Proseger of part time MBA.
1 You have to visit colage with IGNO or YCMOU program and colect application form.
2 Mention your education qualification and atch document required with form.
3 Sobmit the same in colage.
4 Later you have to give entrence exam.
5 If you are selected you can then persue MBA in that colage.
Some institute
1 Welengkar institute.
2 KJ Somaiya colage.
3 BL Patil colage.
12th November 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba from mumbai univercity . im graduate with commerce . i gote 71% in last year . i leave in mumbai kandiwali west . i want to studying at near by kandiwali college .
15th December 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I am having a 19 months experience in finance mortgage and I want to do a excuitve MBA in finance so in Mumbai which collage is best for me please assist
5th December 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

If I do part time MBA with welingkar institute than do I need to give any entrence exam for part time MBA
1st July 2019, 03:23 PM
rahulsangle140

There are countless different Part time MBA courses in different institutes. The eligibility and fee structure vary based on the institute and the course you select. Always take time to research about the institute you plan to join for the part-time course. Go for reputed colleges like the ITM Institute which also has a placement cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?