28th December 2012, 02:02 PM
h786ganesh

BHU Geophysics old question papers?

Dear User, Could you get me bhu geophysics old question papers at [email protected] or link to facebook.com/ganeshsahu123? if you do so, I'll be thankful to all.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years entrance question papers with answers of Geophysics of BHU?
  2. Question papers of BHU MSc Geophysics?
  3. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  4. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Geophysics of BHU?
  5. When is the BHU MSc physics and geophysics entrance exam?
  6. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  7. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics? -- [New]
  8. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  9. Syllabus, sample question papers with solution and study materials of AUCET for M.Sc Geophysics programme?
  10. GATE Geology And Geophysics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What are the best options available for 70% to 80% scorers in 12th board?
  12. Last years question papers of CUSAT MSc Marine Geophysics?
  13. Previous 5 year Question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Geophysics? Which Books should I refer for this?
  14. What is IIT JAM? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam?
  15. IIT JAM Geophysics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC for Geophysics?
  17. Syllabus, exam pattern and previous years papers of ONGC GT Geophysics(Surface)
  18. BHU MCA previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BHU Geophysics old question papers?

sir,i want 2 prepair 4 msc entrance in geophysics plz give me syllabus and schlrsp details in my email id, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?