29th December 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I join RAW after passing 12th class? What is the minimum percentage required to join RAW?

Hello sir,
how can i join R.A.W after passing 12th class
what minimum percentage required to join R.A.W
how R.A.W is better one in world give me ans sir

24th July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join RAW after passing 12th class? What is the minimum percentage required to join RAW?

In my CBSE 2 board exams, I got 75% (69% in PCM). I am dropping one year for entrance preparation. So, how much mark would I need to score in JEE(Main) 2014 to get a seat in NIT?
24th July 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join RAW after passing 12th class? What is the minimum percentage required to join RAW?

In my 2 CBSE board exams, I got 75% (In PCM, 69% ). I am dropping one year to prepare for entrance exams. So, how much would I need to score in JEE(Main) to secure a seat at NIT?
27th October 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am glad to read above all comment of my indian heros dear respected sir I want to joine indian intelligence agency sir I deserve for that because I am not RAW agent still I work daily for India bcz when I see any suspected person any where I report to nearest police station I want to say that I am still doing job of RAW but I want to joine officially so kindly tell me procedure how to joine intelligence agency

Thank you
Pratipal Singh
30th June 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir am sagar kharat i can die for my country can you please tell me how can join raw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?