4th January 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to join for bank job after passing SSC with 55%?

hai, i have passed my SSLC in 2000 in 55% and i have not passed in puc also i am not a graduate also now my age 27 so is there any possible to join for bank job. Please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better job between SSC LDC and Bank Clerk? Which course is better to study under M.Sc two years later?
  2. How to join Navy after passing 12th? What are the job vacancies for girls?
  3. How to join Indian Navy after passing plus two? What are the job vacancies for girls?
  4. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  6. Can I apply for a job in bank after passing 12th? I have finished SSC
  7. How to get a job in private banks after doing M.A English
  8. Which course should I do after graduation along with preparation of SSC and Bank PO exams?
  9. How to join in railway after passing 12th?
  10. How can I join ICICI bank? What are the jobs after passing 12th?
  11. Is there 100% possibility to get a job after passing B.Pharmacy from private institution?
  12. Which course should I do after passing HSC to get a good job in bank? Books which I should refer for bank exams? How to get manager post in bank?
  13. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  14. How can I get a bank clerk job after passing 12th with commerce stream
  15. Can I join SSC College job on Ex-Serviceman quota? -- [New]
  16. Is statistical investigator job good? Is it better than Bank PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for bank job after passing 12th and computer science?
  18. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
13th March 2013, 07:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to join for bank job after passing SSC with 55%?

No, you are not eligible to have a job in banking sectoryet. Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required for clerical post. Graduates can apply for clerical/P.O positions. Try to pursue studies up to 12th or graduation and then try for a job. 12th passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for SBI clerk.
14th March 2013, 08:37 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to join for bank job after passing SSC with 55%?

Since you have not done Graduation and also our Percentage in class 12th is less than 60% you are not eligible to apply to any Government banks for jobs

IBPS CLERKS
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

IBPS PO
Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 30 years

SBI BANK CLERKS
12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass
Age should be between 18 and 28 years

SBI BANK PO
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years
31st October 2014, 11:04 PM
MANTHESH.G

Default Re: Is there any possibility to join for bank job after passing SSC with 46%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai, i have passed my SSLC in 2011 in 46% and i have not passed in puc also i am not a graduate also now my age 27 so is there any possible to join for bank job. Please inform me.
my number is 9632879791

my name is manthesh. i cmpleat sslc in 46%. and my cast is sc plz give job my family is poor that i dont go higher studes k sir plz give me job k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?