8th January 2013, 12:16 AM
jigneshpatel.jey

How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?

i m a final year student in electronics and communication.
but i want to course like embddded systemor asp.net
but embeddded system market is less in gujrat,,,,,,,
should i select ASP.NET for getting job in future,,,?
I M SO CONFUSE PLEASE HELP ME,,,,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  2. How to do Embedded system course after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  4. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  5. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  6. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  7. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  8. Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  10. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  11. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  12. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  13. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  14. How to get project work for MSc electronics student? I am interested in embedded system
  15. Best training providers for microcontroller, micro processor and applications, embedded system at Chandigarh?
  16. How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication
  17. What is the scope of embedded system?
  18. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
8th July 2016, 01:30 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?

Yes, you are right about the embedded system market and it is low in India. Eventually the pay grade for freshers in this sector is low too. But, once you get experienced in embedded system your pay will increase and as it is a hardware system work the company will need you as you will become an asset for them.
So, if you want starting package to be high and you are interested in coding then go for asp.net but if you are in to the core branch then go for the embedded systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?