10th January 2013, 12:55 AM
ieshi

What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate

Hi, I am a BDS graduate. I want to know about MPH (masters in public
health) in Canada.What about the job prospects after doing the masters in Canada and India as well.how much a graduate earns there.?
My seniors are advising not to go for it as finding a job after that is not easy. i am very confused. Please guide me about the same.it would be of much help. Thanks

10th January 2013, 07:35 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate

Hi
Your seniors are giving you the right advice because right now the time is cuffed with recession and job opportunities are getting more tensed. And universities in Canada are well known for their masters in technology and sciences. Public health is not a much reputed thing there. You can pursue it in India also.
Gud luck
4th February 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate

is there any job oppurtunities after completing masters in health informatics in canada
5th February 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell whether its good enough to go for a degree in MPH from some reputed college in the USA ? is the condition regarding recession and job opportunities similar to that in canada or its still better than canada ? thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?