10th January 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now

I am persuing b.sc now and seeking for admission in m.sc physics in kurukshetra university or some institute in Ambala area,.please suggest me some other colleges and tell me whats the sylaabus for its entrance exam and whats its format.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  2. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  4. Which university should I choose for M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  6. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  7. Where should I do my MSc after doing BSc? How is Kurukshetra and Thapar for the course?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  9. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  11. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
  13. How to take admission in MSc Physics at KUK after passing BSc?
  14. How to do MSc in Physics from DU? I am a BSc Final Year student from Banasthali University
  15. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  16. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
  17. Best colleges for pursuing for Msc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From which universities can I complete MSc after scoring less than 50% in BSc Physics from Mumbai University?
12th May 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now

where i can get application form for msc physics? and plz let me know the last date of the exam,,,,
1st May 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now

What is the fees of bsc ik kuk and is there any entrance exam required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?