15th January 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How to study LLB after completing degree?

i have completed my degree in 2010 n after dat do to sum family i did not studied any thing till now so its a 3 year gap,,is it ok to study LLB

20th April 2013, 01:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study LLB after completing degree?

Yes, you are eligible for LL.B degree. Upper age limit for 3 year LL.B is 30 years. You can seek admission to the course in institutes like Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. Admissions are done on the basis of entrance exams. Delhi University, CEE, Kerala, etc has recently notified the entrance test for LL.B program.
27th May 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Despite the fact that I am 64 years old, I still have a dream to have LLB degree. I was an officer in State Bank of India. I have also passed both parts of CAIIB. But most unfortunately all my original documents have been lost during shifting on transfer. Is there any way to fulfill my dream?/
28th May 2014, 02:11 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

First of all you need to clear the CLAT (Common Law Admission TEST as you need to have cleared 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. Some of the prominent institutes are as follow:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
>> NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
>> National Law Institute University, Bhopal
>> West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
>> National Law University, Jodhpur
>> Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
>> Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
>> Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
>> Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
>> Chanakya National Law University, Patna
>> National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
>> National Law University, Orissa
>> National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
>> National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?