15th January 2013, 03:28 PM
nagapriya moorthy

Am I eligible to attend TNPSC CES exam after passing ECE engineering?

I'm a 2013 pass out ECE engr . Am I eligible to attend TNPSC CES 2013 exam

23rd October 2015, 12:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TNPSC CES exam after passing ECE engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the TNPSC examination conducted by the state government for the recruitment as an officer within the state.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age must be between 21-30 years. The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.

So you can appear for the examination. The upcoming examination is going to be conducted in the 2016.
23rd October 2015, 01:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TNPSC CES exam after passing ECE engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the TNPSC examination in the 2016. The examination is conducted every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from any degree and the age must be between the 21-30 year. So you can appear for the examination if you are less than 30 years.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have tpo qualify in all the stages for the final selection. The three stages are the Preliminary, Mains and the Interview.
28th January 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend TNPSC CES after passing B.tech Biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?