18th January 2013, 12:52 PM

Solved question papers of IGNOU MBA OPENMAT entrance for last 10 years?

i want solves question papper of ignou mba openmat entrance for the last 10 years
pls send it in my email id

thanks.

19th January 2013, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Solved question papers of IGNOU MBA OPENMAT entrance for last 10 years?

i want solves question papper of ignou mba openmat entrance for the last 10 years
thanks.

If have graduation degree with minimum 50% Marks from any recognized university then you are applicable for OPENMAT Exam .

I have attached the question paper of MBA IGNOU entrance exam.So you can prepare for it also check out the question paper.This paper are really helpful for you

You can visit to the official website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in
File Type: pdf OPENMAT - exam pattern.pdf(9.5 KB, 1452 views)
File Type: txt OPEN MAT 2008.txt(5.9 KB, 954 views)
File Type: doc IGNOU Openmat Solved Question Paper 2009.doc(46.5 KB, 1898 views)
File Type: doc IGNOU OPENMAT Solved Question Paper February 2010.doc(32.0 KB, 1927 views)
22nd January 2013, 06:51 PM
DKG7

Thumbs up Re: Solved question papers of IGNOU MBA OPENMAT entrance for last 10 years?

thanks.

A candidate must have completed their graduation Degree in any Discipline with at lest 55% from recognise universities.......

I have attached the question paper of MBA IGNOU entrance exam.....

all the best....
File Type: pdf MBA IGNOU paper -1.pdf(9.5 KB, 1581 views)
File Type: txt MBA IGNOU paper -2.txt(5.9 KB, 895 views)
File Type: doc MBA IGNOU paper -3.doc(46.5 KB, 950 views)
File Type: doc MBA IGNOU paper -4.doc(32.0 KB, 1041 views)
2nd April 2014, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Solved question papers of IGNOU MBA OPENMAT entrance for last 10 years?

need MBA open mat old question paper with additionally helpful if solved.

Mob No.9836192591
9th August 2014, 07:46 PM
monikakhetan

sir, i have completed graduation degree with 54% marks ....so i am eligible for openmat 36 which is going to be held in aug 2014???????
10th January 2015, 01:23 PM
ashoky192

17th February 2015, 07:36 PM
damodarniranjan

aSir, I am need to do MBA from ignou but for i got only very old question papers from IGNOU site here https://ignoumba.in/openmat/previous...uestion-papers. I wanted to get more new question papers for 2014 and so on. please help me
24th June 2015, 10:47 PM

sir i want solves question paper of IGNOU MBA open mat entrance for the last 10 years as i want to score marks.
pls send it to my email id

16th July 2015, 08:37 PM

I want to solved openmat entrance exam papers last 10 Yrs for prepare openmat exam paper

So plz send it my email id

26th August 2015, 07:00 PM

Hi, can I have MBA Entrance exam solved question papers for my next exam prrparation

Thank You
2nd December 2015, 12:43 AM

I want to solved openmat entrance exam papers last 10 Yrs for prepare openmat exam paper

plz send it on my email id
11th December 2015, 01:07 PM

helo,
can I get last 10 years solved papers of OPENMAT...plz send it...or send me a link from where I can get.thanks.

email: [email protected]

Sanjeev
29th December 2015, 02:15 PM

Warm Greetings ! ! !

I needed 10 Years Unsolved/Solved IGNOU OPENMAT Entranace Exam Papers ,Kindly Do The Needful.

Email id:[email protected]
Thanking You.

Nalin Mishra
6th February 2016, 10:37 PM

Hello Sir .
Cab i get 2012 Open Mat Answer Sheet
And I have a question about the acceptance of my form.
My filled form reached on 16/12/2015 at Maidan Garhi ... After some day i checked ignou website and i found that the last day of submitting form was 20/01/2016..
So will my form be accepted or not ?

EmailId:- [email protected]
Ritu
9th December 2016, 11:47 PM

I want ignou entrance openmet solve question paper for previous 10 year.on my [email protected]
28th June 2017, 11:11 AM

I want IGNOU entrance openmat solve question paper for previous 10 years on my mail id- [email protected]
5th September 2017, 09:55 AM

I want IGNOU entrance (MBA) openmat solve questions paper for the previous 10 years on my mail I'd..
8th September 2017, 06:53 PM

I need IGNOU, MBA openmat, last five years solved question papers. Plz send on my ID- abadheshkumarsingh27@ gmail.com
21st September 2017, 10:21 AM

I want solves question paper of ignou mba openmat entrance for the last 10 years

14th November 2017, 01:13 PM

I have paid the ignou mba subject fees but i haven't paid the exam fees so i was not eligible for exam but now after 1 year can i continue the same mba by just feeling the exam fees or i suppose the pay the subject fees again?Plz do reply!

21st November 2017, 12:00 AM

I want to solved openmat entrance exam papers last 10 Yrs for prepare openmat exam paper.

Mail. - [email protected]
20th January 2018, 08:39 PM

I want solves question paper of ignou mba openmat entrance for the last 10 years
29th January 2018, 04:57 PM

I want to solve question paper of ignou mba openmat entrance for the last five years.. Plz send me it in my email. Id
Taragarg0610@gmail. Com
18th March 2018, 12:45 PM

I want to solve all questions paper of ignou mba openmat entrance for the last 5yrs . Plzzz send me it in my email I'd
3rd June 2018, 09:29 PM

Hello Sir, I need solved question and answer for all 4 sections for last 10 to 20 years.
Please send at [email protected] kindly

Warm regards
Madhurima
8th November 2018, 08:25 PM
Shrein

Hi, I want solves question paper of ignou mba openmat entrance for the last 10 years

Srinivasan.
5th February 2019, 12:36 PM

12th February 2019, 11:57 AM

Hello, I want solved question paper for openmat entrance exam for last 10 years...I would request you to send it to my email ID it is [email protected]..

Thanking you..
18th April 2019, 01:58 PM

Hello sir, I want ignou last 10 years solved sample papers for MBA openmat entrance exam.
Please send them on my e - mail.

7th June 2019, 01:32 PM

Hello, I want solved question paper for openmat entrance exam for last 10 years...I would request you to send it to my email ID it is [email protected]

Thanking you..
28th June 2019, 05:42 PM

I want to solved openmat entrance exam papers last 10 Years for prepare openmat exam sir pleas sent my mail id
My mail id :[email protected]

6th March 2020, 11:49 PM

Hi All,

Could anyone please share me IGNOU OPENMAT entrance test question papers with solved question paper.

Kindly share it to [email protected]
2nd October 2020, 10:27 AM

plz share ignou openmat solved question papers of previous 10yrs to [email protected]
25th January 2023, 02:12 PM
brijblackboard

Arrow Is IGNOU MBA Study Tough?

The difficulty level of an MBA program from IGNOU can vary depending on factors such as the student's prior educational background, work experience, and level of dedication to the program. However, it is generally considered to be a challenging program that requires a significant amount of effort and dedication to complete.

For more info Visit here : https://www.ignouadmissions.com/ignou-mba/