18th January 2013, 04:39 PM
yangfoo

How to do graduation in financial market after passing 12th?

i want to do graduation in financial markets after 12.Suggest me some good collages in du and mu??.i will be appearing for board exam this year. (i.e 2013)

29th September 2016, 09:57 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do graduation in financial market after passing 12th?

For Graduation in Financial market course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required for Graduation in Financial market course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Graduation in Financial market course.

As you want to know some good collages in Delhi university and Mumbai university here, I am going to tell you the same:

Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College

Shivaji College

Shyam Lal College

Hindu College

Janki Devi Memorial College

Ram Lal Anand College

Ramanujan College

Rajdhani College

Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)

Ramjas College

Satyawati College (Evening)

Satyawati College

P.G.D.A.V. College (Evening)

School of Open Learning
30th September 2016, 06:09 PM
Madison.

Default Re: How to do graduation in financial market after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangfoo View Post
i want to do graduation in financial markets after 12.Suggest me some good collages in du and mu??.i will be appearing for board exam this year. (i.e 2013)
The course and prospect related with the course of financial marketing is very promising and well developed. After your 12th examination you can apply for management degree courses or you can also apply for Bachelor degree in Finance marketing. There are some other career options like-

Diploma in Banking and Finance
Bachelor degree in Economics
Cost Accountancy
Chatered Accountant
Company Secretaryship
Chartered Financial Planner
Financial Analyst
Investment Analyst
Financial Risk Manager.

Some of the colleges or university held entrance examination for admission in these courses and some are based on merit marks only.

The eligibility criteria are:-

The candidates should have passed 10 and 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
The marks for the SC/ST/OBC is relaxed by 5%.
The age of the candidates should be minimum 17 years.
It will be better for you if you are from Commerce background. However there is no restriction on the subjects the candidates had studied in 10+2 exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?