24th March 2011, 02:15 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University: Understanding Prose Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

In the B.Com and B.A. courses offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, students are required to take some optional subjects, which carry fixed credits. Understanding Prose is one of the optional subjects. The exam carries 70 marks in total and the time allotted is three hours. All the questions are of equal marks. The number of questions in the paper is five and all the questions are compulsory. Each of the questions comes with an alternative question. The last question is usually about writing short notes. Out of four short notes, two are to be attempted. Each of the short notes carries 7 marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/dr-babasahe...-prose-papers/
16th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University: Understanding Prose Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how many years in ambedkar university B.com course ?
25th July 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University: Understanding Prose Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i do'nt know when will b.ed entrance exam so pis tell me about this matter..........
3rd March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me last year exam paper plz put the net in paper.
7th March 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in Bcom 2nd year open university_Ambedkar university
5th April 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

b c a papers to 2011 to given
14th December 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

im a sri lankan i did my B.A. in Sri lanka with Hindi as a main Subject. I did Higher Diploma in Hindi at kendriya Hindi Santhan. So can i hve any Chance to Do MA Hindi as a coreespon course. Plz inform me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?