26th January 2013, 12:35 PM
itsmevs

How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?

Hi Friend,
i want to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore, is this course is good for future, if no suggest me good MBA course which is good for future, and kindly give me good B schools details in singapore to do MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  2. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  3. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  4. In which sectors can I get a job after completing MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
  5. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  6. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  7. Can I do MBA in Hospitality and Tourism in USA after B.Tech? How helpful is it for my career?
  8. Eligibility criteria for IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the salary after doing MBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism?
  10. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  11. How to study in Hotel Management? What is the college address?
  12. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  13. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  14. Which are the courses offered in government hotel management school in kerala
  15. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  16. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  17. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  18. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
29th May 2013, 03:13 PM
aecoverseas

Default Re: How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?

MBA from tourism & hospitality is this course is good for future.Hospitality and tourism represents a broad range of career opportunities in industries that include:

1: hotels and resorts
2: restaurants and commercial food service
3: tourism destinations and attractions
4: spa and wellness management

As a vast, dynamic and growing industry, hospitality and tourism provides tremendous opportunity for ambitious students who enjoy working with people.

Top business schools in Singapore

1: Central Queensland University
2: S P Jain School of Global Management, Singapore
3: Aventis School of Management
4: Chicago Booth School of Business
5: Nanyang Business School

If you are Indian , you can contact with education consultant . I have some references , you can choose one of them.

1:aecoverseas

2:metaconsultancy
17th December 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am an Indian and I want to apply for MBA in travel and tourism mangement through foreign scholarship.. please do suggest me how to apply for it. specify full details.
31st December 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Am planing to join mbq in hospitality and torisumm in distance...but am confusebecause this progaram is help in further? And am eligible work in hotel/resturent maager?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?