25th March 2011, 11:56 AM

How to fill up JIPMER MBBS application form?

i want to fillup form of mbbs entrance exam 2011 of jipmer ,

please help me

26th March 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill up JIPMER MBBS application form?

were to get application form and how ..........
28th March 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

jipmer online application form
29th March 2011, 12:13 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education
and Research
Important dates:
  • Prescribed closing date for receipt of completed application: 03rd January, 2011 (5.00 p.m.)
  • Entrance examination: 13th February, 2011 (10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.)
  • Display of merit list on or before: 19th February, 2011
  • First counseling: 18th/19th March, 2011
  • Commencement of course: 1st April, 2011
Online submission of application form can be done through JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
29th March 2011, 10:37 AM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

please help me
hi...
Commencement of course: 1st April, 2011
29th March 2011, 12:14 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

the form fill up for JIPMER MBBS has been started from 7th March and the online form fill up will be closed on 18th April for admission in session July, 2011. the entrance examination will be held on 5th June, 2011 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.

here i am attaching the prospectus for JIPMER MBBS course for July 2011 session. the prospectus contains how to fill up the application form, fees of the examination, seat and reservation etc details. go through the attachment for complete information.

visit the website http://www.jipmer.edu.in/

best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JIPMER Prospectus MBBS 2011.pdf(455.1 KB, 129 views)
29th March 2011, 01:03 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii Friend,

There is two modes i.e. Online Mode & Offline Mode .......... to fill up JIPMER MBBS application form.

For more details & updated information visit JIPMER official website i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in

Good Luck & All the Best
29th March 2011, 02:15 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

You can apply for JIPMER MBBS exam 2011 via either online or offline mode.

Offline application: Application-cum-prospectus for MBBS course 2011 session can be obtained by one of the following methods:

From the counter of state bank of India (SBI), JIPMER campus from 09th March, 2011 to 25th April, 2011 (4.00 p.m.)

Postal request to Professor, Academic, JIPMER from 06th March, 2011 to 18th April, 2011 accompanied by a demand draft for Rs 1000/- for UR/OBC and Rs 650/- for SC/ST (should attach a copy of attested SC/ST certificate) drawn in the name of accounts officer, JIPMER payable at Pondicherry.

Online application: You can also submit your application online at JIPMER website: www.jipmer.edu.in

For more details contact:
Helpline desk JIPMER 0413-2296102/2296104/2296105,
Fax 0413-2272066,
Email [email protected]
29th March 2011, 05:22 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

See you want to fill up JIPMER MBBS application form.I think this JIPMER MBBS application form will be in the July or August 2011.

For more details please visit..

http://www.jipmer.edu.in

good luck.
29th March 2011, 05:23 PM
tarunsingh40

Quote:

please help me
Ans.Directorate of Medical Education
Chennai

Admission to MBBS and BDS course for 2010-2011 Session in Government/ Self-Financing Medical/ Dental Institutions in the State of Tamil Nadu
Tamilnadu Medical (MBBS/BDS) Courses 2010 Important Dates

-Last date for receipt of the application: 31.05.2010

Expected date for declaration of Merit: 11.06.2010

Allotment of seats by Personal appearance: 21.06.2010 onwards

Last date of admission: The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate.

The merit list will be displayed on the notice board of this Directorate. Merit list will be also available on the internet at http / www.tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in. results of the individual candidate will not be informed over phone.
Completed application form should reach, the secretary, selection committee, 162, EVR Periyar Salai, Kilpauk, Chennai-600010 on or before 27.05.2010 by 5.00 p.m.
The candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the selection committee within the date and time specified. Applications received by speed post/ courier or any other means, after the last date/time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking

The selection committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc., request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained, any supporting documents received after the due date or application without required documents/ particulars will not be entertained, candidates claiming special category (Physically challenged, Eminent Sportsperson, Children of Ex-Servicemen and Children of Freedom Fighter) should apply in the prescribed format for special category and also to General category separately (i.e., they have to submit two applications one for general category and another one for special category) and submit both the applications to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai, if not they will not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS course for General and special categories
(i) Candidates applying under special category should apply in the application form prescribed for special categories which could be obtained on payment of Rs 100/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of the secretary, selection committee, Chennai-10, payable at Chennai, for each special category, subject to the maximum of three special categories
(ii) Separate special category application should be used for each special category. However the candidates applying under Ex-servicemen and physically challenged special categories will be considered for both MBBS and BDS courses. They need not apply separately for BDS course
(iii) Candidates applying under sports category should submit the applications with necessary documents in person at the office of the selection committee, Chennai. Without the required documents, their claim will not be considered under any circumstances
Candidates selected under general category will not be allowed to claim the very same status as the candidates selected under special category and vice versa
Eligibility: Candidate should be a citizen of India
Nativity: Candidate should be a native of Tamil Nadu. Except the candidates who have studied in schools in the state of Tamil Nadu from 8th standard to plus two, the others should produce the nativity certificate from the competent authority. The candidates who are the children of parents of Tamil Nadu origin; but living in other states should also produce the nativity certificate. Permanent residence certificate will not be accepted
Age limit: Should have completed the age of seventeen years on or before 31st December 2010
Education qualifications: Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher secondary certificate examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu state board/any other equivalent Board in one and the same attempt in the following group of subjects with the minimum eligible marks; Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subjects
Minimum eligibility marks
MBBS: Other communities, a minimum of 60% marks in Biology or Botany and Zoology taken together; a minimum of 60% marks in each of the subjects of Physics and Chemistry; aggregate of the percentage of marks should not be less than 140 out of 200 marks
Backward class and backward class muslim; a minimum of 60% marks in Biology or Botany and Zoology taken together; a minimum of 60% marks in each of the subjects of Physics and Chemistry; aggregate of the percentage of marks should not be less than 130 out of 200 marks
Most backward classes and denotified communities; a minimum of 55% marks in Biology or Botany and Zoology taken together; a minimum of 55% marks in each of the subjects of Physics and Chemistry; aggregate of the percentage of marks should not be less than 120 out of 200 marks
SC/SC-Arunthathiyar, ST; a minimum of 40% marks in Biology or Botany and Zoology taken together; a minimum of 40% marks in each of the subjects of Physics and Chemistry; aggregate of the percentage of marks should not be less than 80 out of 200 marks
BDS: The candidates (OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DC) should have obtained not less than 50% of the aggregate marks in physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany and Zoology taken together at the qualifying examination; SC/SC-Arunthathiyar/ST, the aggregate marks required for admission shall be 40%
Procedure for filling and submission of application
Before filling up the application form and OMR sheets, read all the instructions carefully; use one common application form for MBBS and BDS courses; fill up the application form and OMR sheets legibly, neatly and correctly. The information will be processed by using a computer. Any mistake committed by the candidate will prejudice the selection
Do not fold OMR sheets under any circumstance. Making a hole, using a pin or a stapler on the OMR sheets should be avoided. Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the application form and in the OMR sheet or scrutiny form should be strictly avoided
Candidates should inform the change of address, immediately to the selection committee. If the change of address is not intimated to the selection committee in time, the selection committee will not be responsible for delay in communication or its consequences. The results will be published on the website www.tnhealth.org/ www.tn.gov.in as well as in the notice board of the selection committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai
Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected
Filled up applications without the signature of the candidates will be rejected
Method of selection and admission: Ranking will be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the prescribed science subjects in the qualifying examinations reduced to the base of 200 marks. The marks obtained through different boards will be taken into account after normalization
Ranking of the candidates will be done based on the total marks obtained in the relevant science subjects after normalization of marks computed to a maximum of 200
The improvement marks of any year in +2 examination are not valid and only the marks obtained in the first appearance in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration for the selection and allotment of candidates to MBBS/BDS course
If claiming of improvement marks for selection to MBBS/BDS is detected at any point of time it will lead to cancellation of selection and removal of his/ her name from rank list
Any application submitted without the latest attested Xerox copy of the first appearance mark sheet of the qualifying examination will summarily be rejected
Merit list: The secretary, selection committee will draw a merit list and publish the same at the notice board of selection committee, Directorate of Medical Education and on the website http://www.tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in
The candidates will be called for counseling as per their merit and they may exercise their option as per their eligibility norms mentioned in the prospectus
Duration of the courses
MBBS 5½ years including one year compulsory rotatory resident Internship; BDS 5 years
Download -
Tamilnadu MBBS/BDS Admission - Prospectus

550 More Medical Seats in Tamilnadu
29th March 2011, 06:35 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

please help me

JIPMER-2011

You can fill the application form of JIPMER online/offline from 7/3/2011
to 28/4/2011. If you want to apply online then go on the official website
of JIPMER and apply.

I attached the prospectus of JIPMER - 2011 . Please see it . You will get
all information about JIPMER exam from the prospectus.

regard
~Mukul~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JIPMER 2011.pdf(455.1 KB, 67 views)
30th March 2011, 09:16 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for JIPMER MBBS exam 2011 either online or offline.

Online :

Apply online by the using website : http://www.jipmer.edu/

Offline :

Application forms are available on cash payment at state bank of India,JIPMER
branch,Puducherry only from 7.3.11 To 25.4.11 before 4.00 P.M

Important dates :

Online Application : 6.3.11 To 18.4.1

Last date for receipt of Application : 25.4.11

Date of Examination : 05.06.11
6th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

wats the last date for jipmer application
11th April 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i have filled my application in the form of printed letters not in hand written form will you accept it or not ?if not what can i do for it please help me.
12th April 2011, 03:22 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wats the last date for jipmer application
JIPMER MBBS 2011 Important Dates :

Issue of JIMPER Applications Forms 2011 (Online / Sales by cash / Postal Request) - 06.03.2011 (Sunday)

Last Date for Issue of JIPMER MBBS 2011 application (Postal request & Online) - 18.04.2011 (Monday)

Last Date for receipt of completed JIPMER 2011 applications (Both Off-line & JIPMER Online Application Form 2011) - 25.04.2011 (4.30 pm)(Monday)

Date of JIPMER Entrance Examination 2011 - 05.06.2011 (Sunday) (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)

JIPMER MBBS 2011 Counselling Dates - 13.07.2011

Commencement of JIPMER MBBS 2011 Course - 22.07.2011

You can apply for JIPMER MBBS 2011 either online or offline.

For complete details and for applying online please visit this link http://www.jipmer.edu/

All the Best...
15th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to send dd for jipmer application....to wch address sld i send this dd
15th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

if the impression of the finger is thumb what is the status of the application
16th April 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

about sign in placard of passport size photo
12th May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i didnt get my acknowledgement .
but my name is not there in the defective applications also
how to get hall ticket through internet or speed post
30th May 2011, 09:08 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Prescribed closing date for receipt of completed application: 03rd January, 2011 (5.00 p.m.)
Entrance examination: 13th February, 2011 (10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.)
Display of merit list on or before: 19th February, 2011
First counseling: 18th/19th March, 2011
Commencement of course: 1st April, 2011
Online submission of application form can be done through JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
9th December 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

HI I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADMISSION DETAILS IN JIPMER IN THE YEAR 2012. ALSO WHAT ABOUT THE ENTRANCE DETAILS?
9th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

For obc canditate how many sets are avilable for mbbs course
7th April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

to which address should i send the application form?pls give me the full details about sending the application forms?
18th April 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirements (i.e. marksheet,quota...)that are needed at the time of filling jipmer online form ?
23rd April 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

using the official site www.jipmerentranceexams.org... when i click on "online form"... it doesnt open up??? wat shud i do ,, the last date is 27april... plz help me....i have been trying for 4 days..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?