1st February 2013, 02:56 PM
vijayaigali

How to prepare for competitive exam if I ama 6th semester ECE student

sir I am 6th ece student I want a job so how I prepare for competative exams please tell me......

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for GATE if I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  2. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  3. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  4. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  5. How to prepare for GATE while in 6th semester ECE?
  6. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  7. Can a 6th semester pursue diploma in ECE student apply for TTA exam?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai? -- [New]
  9. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  10. How to become a collector if I a a 6th semester student of B.E?
  11. How to prepare myself for MS from abroad after completing B.Tech 6th semester in ECE stream with 70% aggregate? Best coaching in Jaipur, Raj?
  12. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  13. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  14. Companies not eligible for after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% upto 6th semester and 64% and 55.8% in class 10th and 12 respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  16. Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student
  17. Required rank in GATE Exam to join M.Tech course in IITs? How to prepare for this Exam from 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Will I get a seat for PSC or WBSC exam after passing IAMB? I am a 6th semester student
14th September 2015, 04:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for competitive exam if I ama 6th semester ECE student

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. There are so many career options for ECE candidates. But you need to have good and clear concepts of your technical subjects to get good marks in competitive exams for better jobs.

1. If you are preparing for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering or Indian Engineering services then try to have sound knowledge of your technical subjects like Network Analysis, Communication system, EMFT, Signal and systems etc. See the previous year papers of these exams and practice a lot.

MADE EASY is the best institute which you can join for preparation of these exams. If you secure better rank in GATE you can get chance to work in PSUs.

2. If you are preparing for general competition then work on general awareness, aptitude and English. Refer to Arun Sharma for aptitude and solve different levels of aptitude. Read daily newspapers for general awareness and Lucent for static general knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?