14th February 2013, 01:06 PM
reetisippy

How can I apply for NET exam in Environment Science?

respected sir/madam i want to know can i apply for NET Exam in environment science ? but my MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MSc in Environment Science in Bangalore University?
  2. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?
  3. Whether my daughter is eligible for M.Tech after M.Sc Environment engineering? Can she apply for M.Tech Geoinformatics?
  4. Which subjects should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is Environmental Science a good choice for me?
  5. What is the nature of NET exam in Environment Science and Specimen question papers for practice?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Job opportunities in NGO for M.Sc Environment Science degree holder in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science
  9. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Insurance Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  11. Are environment science group students eligible for PGT entrance exam?
  12. Scope of MSc in EVS in India? Institutes offering this course?
  13. Can I apply for ICAR NET? passed my M.Sc in Life science Botany
  14. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students?
  15. How can I apply for NET exam after completing M.Tech? Books to be referred?
  16. Is there any job scope for doing environmental science ? I am pursuing B.Tech Biotech
  17. Can I apply for ICAR-NET if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Syllabus and sample question papers of ICAR-NET(Life Science)?
  18. How to apply for Net exam and what is the process/procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
18th September 2013, 08:26 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How can I apply for NET exam in Environment Science?

Candidates seeking admission to the Test must apply in the prescribed application form provided along with the Information Bulletin. Please handle this form carefully while filling up and should send only ‘Under Certificate of Posting’ (U.P.C.)/ ordinary post (as applicable) in the prescribed envelope, duly stamped by the candidates, supplied with Information Bulletin.

Candidate should fill-in the application form legibly and carefully, in his/her own handwriting with Black INK pen only. Candidate should super-scribe the APPLICATION FORM NUMBER, CENTRE CODE, SUBJECT CODE and MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION EITHER HINDI OR ENGLISH in the boxes provided on the envelope and also in the application form (with enclosure as per page(i)).

Candidates should send the duly completed application form with requisite enclosure(s) (only in the prescribed envelope supplied with the Bulletin) to the Sr. Controller of Examination, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 Under Certificate of Posting (U.P.C.)/ordinary post so as to reach this Unit on or before 07.03.2013.

For candidates applying from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach to the Sr. Controller of Examination CSIR on or before 13.03.2013. The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date.

Please find the information bulletin attached with this reply:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ibnetjune2013.pdf(430.9 KB, 102 views)
11th June 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for NET exam in Environment Science?

Hello - I did my full time B.E.Civil and working since 13 years as Software Professional. Recently I did my MSc. Sustainable Development (Correspondence Education from Global Open University,Nagaland).
I wish to become a Professor so for this I need to write NET but I do not see anything for Sustainable Development. Can you help me to find a suitable NET subject. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?