28th March 2011, 07:57 PM
shubhamgarg

Which is a better coaching institute between FIITJEE Janakpuri and Aakash Institute Janakpuri?

can anyone pls tell me that which has better faculty fiitjee, janakpuri or akash institute janakpuri
pls tell me

4th May 2011, 01:08 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better coaching institute between FIITJEE Janakpuri and Aakash Institute Janakpuri?

Both institutes have their names in the top list for making preparation for the entrance exam.But according to your question about the faculty,its very simple & easy to understand that these are the private institutes so the job placement is also a temporary one here.There is no permanent faculty in these institutes so the faculty is changed from time to time.

So always remember that such institutes are only act as a guide for the students by providing them the study material But the real success lies only in the hardships of the student itself.

If you face any difficulty regarding the faculty then You can complaint to the chairman & ask HIM to provide you a better person.

But as per your choice criteria its better to join Aakash institute,Janakpuri.
4th May 2011, 12:47 PM
Prerna20

Default Re: Which is a better coaching institute between FIITJEE Janakpuri and Aakash Institute Janakpuri?

Hi

It depends upon whether your interest is in pursuing Medical or Engineering. Aakash is known for Medical whereas FIITJEE is more focussed on Engineering exams.

One should go for an institute not only by its name but also the field in which the institute specializes in.

Regards
Prerna
4th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

fiitjee is a better institute and has a good faculty than akash institue if u need more information and want to get admission click on this link www.fiitjee.com it will help u best of luck
8th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

which aakash institute has the best faculty for medical : South ex OR Janakpuri..... please tell me.. i m very confused to choose between the two for two yrs classroom program.
18th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

in respect of faculty which institut is better for medical aakash janakpuri or south ex...can u plss tel me?
29th June 2011, 08:15 PM
shubhamgarg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in respect of faculty which institut is better for medical aakash janakpuri or south ex...can u plss tel me?
i have registered at aakash janakpuri
i would say that consult the ex students of both branches if u can
and if not i would suggest u janakpuri branch as it was declared that many students got top ranks in aipmt from this branch this year
but i would say that consult previous year students of both branches
24th December 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear in FIITJEE exam. I am confused which institute to choose from FIITJEE, VMC.
Plz Help
7th January 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BRANCH OF FITJEE IS BETTER-DWARKA OR JANAKPURI REQEST BY MR.GOEL
23rd April 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Which place is better patna or delhi for prepration of iit_jee?
3rd June 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

which centre of fiitjee punjabi bagh or kalu sarai has better faculty for a dropper batch?
13th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which correspondence course is better- akash or fiitjee???
6th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any difference in quality of teachers between first and the last batch for droppers??
26th September 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which is better ?fiitjee or vidyamandir in delhi?
26th September 2012, 06:37 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

Name of Institute is not so important to making career. Only study can provide u the best knowledge. Of course notes and books can make differences a little bit, but there is no alternative of study, so give some quality time for study hard and only study will help u.
26th September 2012, 07:50 PM
surajm093

Smile Which is a better coaching institute between FIITJEE Janakpuri and Aakash Institute Janakpuri?

Both coaching institutes are good as both of them come in top 10 coaching institute of the country.
But one is to be choose than FIITJEE is good one as most of the top rank in IIT-JEE come from it. Last year 1st rank is also from the same institute and faculty there also is from different IITs and they teaches well and the study material is also good in FIITJEE.
So, according to me go to FIITJEE.
26th September 2012, 08:43 PM
sudha001

Hello Friend,
Both are good institute but the only difference lie is that aakash institute belong to medical stream and give training regarding that subject only , where as fiitjee provide training to engineering field.

It depends on you choice what you really want to do whether to go for enngg. or medical field.

All The best
8th January 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

which is the best medical coaching institute in delhi...?
aakash janakpuri/aakash pitampura/naraya medical/mission pmt
31st January 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

which institute is better for iit jee preparation between akash and vidyamandir. please advice me

Lokesh kumar
31st January 2013, 07:48 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamgarg View Post
can anyone pls tell me that which has better faculty fiitjee, janakpuri or akash institute janakpuri
pls tell me

Hello, i believe that both are superb!! the only difference lie is that aakash institute belong to medical stream and give training regarding that subject only , where as fiitjee provide training to engineering field.

But one is to be choose than FIITJEE is good one as most of the top rank in IIT-JEE come from it.
31st January 2013, 11:26 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamgarg View Post
pls tell me
HI!
Friend success will depend on you hard work.
If you work hard you will get success.
If you want to become and Engineer then you have to put your effort frist.
In my opinion you should chose any one and do put you effort.

It is difficult to say which is best.
You have to decide what you want to do...

ALL THE BEST!
11th August 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

is pitampura medical branch of aakash better than janakpuri branch.. please tell which branch i should prefer for admission in medical droppers batch 2014
26th February 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is better coaching institute between ALLEN kota and Aakash ?
26th February 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

which is better for engineering?????????/
8th October 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from aakash janakpuri to aakash institute Gurgaon?bcoz aakash janakpuri is too much far from my house where I shift now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?