25th February 2013, 11:34 PM
kr.himanshu

Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT

Sir,
I have secure only 64 percentile marks in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT. Will I be able to get admission in a good college with fees that is affordable?

26th February 2013, 09:32 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT

List of Good Colleges under MAT & CAT Examination :

IIM Ahmedabad

IIM Calcutta

IIM Bangalore

FMS Delhi

IIM Kozhikode

IIM Indore

S.P Jain Institute of Management & Research

NMIMS Mumbai

Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad

Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar

Shailesh J Mehta School of Management Mumbai

Vinod Gupta School of Management Kharagpur

Goa Institute of Management

Bharathidasan Institute of Management

Loyola Institute of Business Administration

Balaji Institute of Modern Management

Amity Business School

PSG Institute of Management

S.I.E.S College of Management

26th February 2013, 04:08 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr.himanshu View Post
Sir,
I have secure only 64 percentile marks in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT. Will I be able to get admission in a good college with fees that is affordable?
HI!
You percentile in M.A.T and C.A.T exam i very low you will not get admission in any top college.

If you want to take admission in top M.B.A college you have to qualify the entrance exam with good percentile.

If you can not do this you have to take admission any local college.

ALL THE BEST!
1st April 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

can any one suggest some good MBA colleges or as u call local college??
26th May 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 92.13 percentile in MAT may 2013 ,which are the best colleges i can refer to??
5th July 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in JNU MBA and it it is through CAT or MAt then what is the minimum percentile required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?