26th February 2013, 04:45 PM
g.bhavna

How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?

hai sir i have 82%till 3-2,i am pursuing my 4-2 ECE now.how can i get place in core companies,nd plz suggest me is there any requirement or any special courses to be done to place in core side jobs...and also please give the list of core companies which are hiring without gate score....

Related Questions:
  1. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  2. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  3. Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?
  4. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  5. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  7. Are there any companies for me in which I can get after scoring 66.6% in 10th?
  8. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  9. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  10. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  11. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  12. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  13. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  14. How can i apply in core companies?
  15. Is it possible to get good core or designing field companies jobs after scoring 70% in GPA?
  16. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  17. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies? -- [New]
  18. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
5th June 2013, 11:00 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?

Hai friend,

In Order to succeed in your Interview, you must be very perfect in understanding your level of standard.

You must start your preparation with the difficult subject and then with the easy subjects.

Most Importantly you must be very sincere and punctual in your studies.

Along with Technical Knowledge, you must also prepare for the following

1) general Intelligence and Reasoning

2) General English

3) Quantitative Aptitude

4) General Awareness.

you prepare a good time table and prepare accordingly.

Be sincere, punctual and Work Hard.

Then, you will definitely you will succeed in your life .

All the best.
5th July 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for core company after doing my M.E as my P.G as B.E EEE
7th July 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

in ece core which type training is required. my aggregate mark is 65%. in uptu. please sir something suggests me.
19th July 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Actually iam pursuing my b.tech 4th year now.i want to be placed in ntpc or bhel or bsnl.what will be the recruitment process? And How can i apply?
20th October 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Jobs that are performed by a Mechanical Engineering in core companies?
14th July 2015, 12:17 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i go for core company after doing my M.E as my P.G as B.E EEE
Yes, why not. Core companies are looking for M.E. nowadays. Earlier since the number of candidates doing M.E. were very low, they did not have much interest in recruiting candidates from M.E. Now, the situation has changed. In fact, the companies nowadays are not interested in taking candidates from M.Tech. They are more interest in B.E. and M.E. candidates. You just have to log onto the official website of every company that you wish you could be a part of. Then you will see a register section in the website. First get registered in the company's database. Next upload your resume and all your educational credentials in the website. Finally upload your photograph and give the information on your skills. You will get an identification number generated by the website. Now you are a candidate whose entire information remains with the company and the company will track you down when they have a post suitable for you.
30th July 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

How many minimum salary for mechanical companies for b.tech student scoring 80% up to 3rd year
18th August 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am vinothini doing final year electronics and communication engineering,i am interested in core companies.so please suggest me selection process and preparation process for it.
20th January 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i have only getting average marks ,now i am studying eee 1st year ,i have improve my knowledge ,can i get a job
28th September 2021, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam, I'm a 3rd year student .i have choosen electronics and instrumentation engineering as I'm nt too good at studies I'm really much scared about my future .i want to work in leading core companies pls guide me how can I prepare for it .how much efforts I should take to get job in leadin core companies pls reply me : [email protected]
6th March 2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i have 71%till 3-2,i am pursuing my 4-2 ECE now.how can i get place in core companies,nd plz suggest me is there any requirement or any special courses to be done to place in core side jobs...and also please give the list of core companies which are hiring without gate score....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?