27th February 2013, 03:58 PM
vshivaprasad

Descriptive test model question papers for SBI PO?

I need Descriptive Test Model paper for SBI P.O....pelase send to me the papers

30th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Descriptive test model question papers for SBI PO?

SIR I WANT SOME DESCRIPTIVE PO PREVIOS QUESTION..

MY EMAIL IS [email protected] PLZ SENT SOON

PRADEEP KUMAR PAL
16th July 2013, 01:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshivaprasad View Post
I need Descriptive Test Model paper for SBI P.O....pelase send to me the papers
SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

To sit for the SBI PO Exam all you need is a graduate degree. That is the basic minimum qualification required to sit for this exam. Now this degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. The degree needs to be a valid one.

Now since the minimum percentage to acquire at graduation level has not been mentioned therefore if you can manage to secure the pass marks somehow at graduation level then you are eligible to sit for this exam. So in other words you need to get 40% of marks at graduation level.

The minimum age limit to sit for this exam is 18 years and for the general category candidates the upper age limit is 28 years. For the reserved category candidates there is age relaxation available:-
  1. SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
  2. OBC Candidates: 3 years
  3. Physically Disabled Candidates: 10 years
There is a two phase selection procedure which a candidate needs to surpass to finally get selected for the post of probationary officers. The two phase selection procedure consists of a written examination in which both objective type and descriptive type questions will be asked and the second phase mainly consists of the interview session and group discussion round.

While the descriptive paper aims at checking your english skill and there will be questions on Essay, Precis, Letter Writing etc and you will get one hour to complete the paper, for the objective paper following areas needs to be looked at:-
  • English Language
  • General Knowledge
  • Computer Awareness
  • Data Interpretation
  • Analysis and Logical Reasoning
SBI PO Exam Books To Follow:-

~How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates ~Probationary Officer Success Master (Paperback) by Arihant Experts
~State Bank of India (SBI) and State Bank Associates: Probationary Officer (PO)Exam Solved Papers 2000 to 2011 (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan
~Target SBI Associates and SBI Bank PO Practice Workbook: 2 Past Papers & 12 Practice Sets (Paperback) by Disha Experts
~SBI State Bank of India Probationary Officers' 2013 Recruitment Examination: Previous Solved Papers (Paperback) by GKP
~SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide 01 Edition (Paperback) by R. Gupta

For papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI PO Paper-1.pdf(111.8 KB, 323 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO Paper-2.pdf(111.8 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO Paper-3.pdf(67.7 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO Paper-4.pdf(65.9 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO Paper-5.pdf(33.0 KB, 249 views)
31st August 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?