2nd March 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai

l want a job i am completed my diploma in speech and hearing.at mumbai with distinction result.searching in banglore

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  3. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?
  4. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  5. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  6. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  7. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  8. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  9. Details regarding Diploma in speech Therapy? I have done a Diploma in CS.
  10. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  11. From where to do the course related to Speech/Hearing and Therapy? What is the qualification requirement?
  12. How should I join speech and hearing degree in Kerala?
  13. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  14. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  15. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  17. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  18. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
21st October 2018, 04:29 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai

After completion of your Diploma In Speech and Hearing, You can choose either higher studies or go for a Job.

Career Scope After Speech and Hearing Course
After completion of this course, You can find the employment in various fields such as Hospitals, Clinics, Rehabilitation Centers, Healthcare Departments, Nursing care Facilities, Hearing Aid Industries, Special Schools, Government Agencies, NGOs etc. As a fresher, You can expect the salary around Rs.12,000 per month. After 2 to 3 years experience, You will get around Rs.20,000 per month.

Job Profiles
- Speech Therapist
- Speech Audiologist
- Speech Pathologist
- Clinical Supervisor
- Audiology Reader
- Speech Pathology Reader
- Audiometry Technician
- Lecturer/Professor

Higher Studies
After completion of your Diploma In Speech and Hearing, You can pursue bachelor's and then master's and then Ph.D courses in this field for better career opportunities.

Bachelor Course
- B.Sc (Speech and Hearing)
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Therapy

Master Course
- M.Sc (Speech and Hearing)
- M.Sc (Audiology)
- M.Sc (Speech and Language Therapy)
- M.Sc (Speech Language Pathology)

Ph.D Courses
- Ph.D (Audiology)
- Ph.D (Speech Language Pathology)

Top Institutes For Speech and Hearing Courses
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- T.N. Medical College, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
- Institute of Speech and Hearing, Bangalore
- J.M. Institute of Speech and Hearing, Patna
- Gujarat University
- Osmania University
- University of Mysore
- University of Madras
- University of Bombay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?