2nd March 2013, 04:44 PM
shymath

MSc entrance syllabus and previous years question papers of life science in JNU?

kindly send me the msc entrance syllabus and previous question paper of life science in jnu.also send the details of reference books immediately

18th May 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MSc entrance syllabus and previous years question papers of life science in JNU?

old question paper of m.sc physics in jnu
21st January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MSc entrance syllabus and previous years question papers of life science in JNU?

sir, plz send me where is the msc entrance exam form is available and how to appear in the entrance examination?
15th August 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for msc lifescience entrance exam under jnu.n which books to be referred.
17th April 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir can you give me the previous question papers of life science entrance test from 2010-2014?
14th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can you send me previous years m.sc environmental sciences entrance papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?