3rd March 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CA after completing 2nd year PUC?

how to become a ca ,ca procejer after second year puc?...pelase give me the detils

29th December 2017, 06:21 PM
armani123

Default Re: How to become a CA after completing 2nd year PUC?

CA stands for chartered accountancy which is very popular today not only among commerce students but also among the students of various other streams.
For join in this course candidate must have 10+2 (or) equivalent qualification.
It is a 5 years course and there are three levels in the CA course. They are:-
1.CPT
2.IPCC
3.Final
To get admission into the CA course you need to appear for the CPT exam. The CPT exam is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December. The last date of submission of application form for June exam is 31st March of the year and for December exam it is 1st October of the year.
After qualifying in the CPT exam, you will be promoted to next level that is Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC).
IPCC course has 2 groups, so enroll for Group I or Group II or for both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) successfully complete 9 months of study course from the date of IPCC registration.
After complete the IPCC both groups and 3 years period of articled training you can eligible for CA Final course.
6th June 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CA after completing 2nd year PUC?

Is the cpt exam is difficult or not,and after 2nd puc can i attend that exam,should i join tuition for the preparation of cpt sir/maam could u kindly inform me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?