3rd March 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Information about AICTE approval? I am a student of Panjab University department

sir, i am student for panjab technical university dep student of 2011. sir this univarsity is aict granded?

22nd October 2018, 08:08 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about AICTE approval? I am a student of Panjab University department

Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar is AICTE approved university. You should also check the AICTE approval of particular college before taking admission. Degree from Non-Approved college of no use and dangerous for career. So, It's very important to check the AICTE approval of college before taking admission to any college.

Check AICTE Approval of College
- Go to official website of AICTE : www.aicte-India.org
- Click on "Statistics" in main menu.
- Click on "AICTE Approved Universities/Institutions".
- New window will open. Click on "Click to Search Institutes"
- On left side panel, Choose the Year, State, Program, Level and Type of Institution etc. and Click on "Submit" button.
- List of approved institutions with AICTE ID will be displayed on right side panel.
- Search of college in which you want to take admission.
- If you are unable to find the college, then search the approval letter on official website of college. If not available on website, then you can also demand it. Search the college on AICTE website from approval number (AICTE ID).
- You can also search Course Details and Faculty Details about college.

Benefits of AICTE
- Value of Degree
- Quality of Technical Education
- Forecast needed growth and development in technical education from survey of various fields of technical education.
- Promote Innovation, Research and Development in technical education.
- Fix norms and guidelines for charging fees.
- Take necessary steps to prevent commercialization in technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?