13th March 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?

Is btech % compulsry to get admission into top college?and i request you to tell me the required % in btech to get admited in top colleges???

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  2. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  3. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  4. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  5. Admission in USA or other top foreign colleges are possible with 58% in B.Tech?
  6. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  7. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  9. Will I get a seat in top MBA college?
  10. Am I eligible for BSc in BHU after scoring 58%
  11. Required Qualification to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Require percentage in 12th class and competitive exam to get admission for this course?
  12. Is mathematics compulsory to include in top four subjects(like English) while calculating aggregate required in St. Xavier College,Kolkata? I've mathematics in class 12th in ISC board
  13. Is Maths compulsory for genetic engineering? What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd PU?
  14. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  15. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in engineering college?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate? -- [New]
  18. Can Arts students apply for BCA?
15th March 2013, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?

It depends on the course you are selecting for higher studies. B.Tech degree is compulsory for master degree courses in engineering. Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks are usually considered for admission to IIT. Other institutes select candidates (to master degree courses) on the basis of entrance exams. Those with GATE score can seek admission to M.E/M.Tech in any of the reputed institutes.
16th March 2013, 12:09 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Hello dear,

Btech percentage is the mark that you get in your final year of graduation, that is, in some colleges that ask for the b tech percentage also, but if you want to get Good colleges by GATE, then your GATE mark is more important.

In some colleges, around 25% preference is given for their entrance exam and an interview is also followed, but the main concept here is that id you get a good percentage, you can be a university ranker and that thing is an added advantage for you.

If you got good score, then The colleges might give more preferences for you.

>> Also in any entrance examination, the basic criteria being 60%, and in any job interview is you get a good percentage, it will give a more weightage for you.

Thanks!!
27th May 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 32585 rank I want to take admission in b architecture in Delhi it is necessary marks or not for admission please give me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?