1st April 2011, 12:08 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Bachelor In Social work Introduction To Social Work Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Introduction to Social Work Paper is three hour paper containing a maximum of 5 questions in this paper. The total marks that could be secured in this paper are 100. The questions of this paper are subjective type and all the questions of this paper are compulsory. Internal choices are provided in each of the question or the ease of the students. There is also word limit for each of the question paper. There is a word limit of 500 words for the questions 1 and 2. The rest of the questions are divided into parts of which only few are to be answered. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-bache...l-work-papers/
7th April 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU Bachelor In Social work Introduction To Social Work Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

mca entrance questions papers of uptu
11th June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU Bachelor In Social work Introduction To Social Work Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I passed my HS exam from science stream and now i want to do bachelor of Social Working(BSW).So please tell me the subjects which are need in my entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?